Saturday, February 09, 2008

tagged

by the vyas. and challenged *not* to whine about work or gloat about africa. bah, total dimaag kharab, i tell u. but heck, it's saturday and mohd. rafi has put me in a good mood. so here we go!

"post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. the posts have to relate to the 5 key words given (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like). tag 5 other friends to do this meme. try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better."

family: heh. here's one with sheetu.

friends: this one stars a vyas, a car and a cop. fun fun. has to be my longest, most enthusiastic post yet!

myself: my life in a nutshell.

my love: aw, it's complicated. can't make up my mind between this and that.

anything i like: one of my favorites.

No comments: